Thursday, March 21, 2013

Get 'Em Pinched

Welcome to the Studio!

It's an exciting day here.  Today is the day that Link Up For Pink Challenge 11 begins!  Woo Hoo!  Our sponsor for this challenge is Fresh Brewed Designs and the prize up for grabs is three digi images plus a bonus prize!

For my project, I used "Not So Crabby Crab" from Fresh Brewed.  She's a cute, sassy crab.  That's why I like her.  And she has an important message to share with all of you.  Be sure to remind all those special ladies in your life to get those mammograms!


Here is the inside of my card...


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Now it's time for you to get your crafty mojo going and enter your card, layout, page, or décor item for Challenge 11!  Remember, it has to have a dash of pink.


2 comments:

  1. So funny your crab is and your saying just cracks me up. I love it!

    TTFN,

    CraftGirl
    Your DT Sister

    ReplyDelete