Friday, March 15, 2013

A Little Green...

Welcome to the Studio!

I wanted to share a little green with y'all, and no, it's not cash.  Sorry.  We all could use a little extra, I'm sure;)  My bit 'o green is a clean and simple St. Patty's Day card.  I thought I'd get my crafty mojo going with a challenge.  It's based on a sketch from Retrosketches #54
 
 
And here's my card...
 
 
 
For this card, I used an 8.5x3.75 card base.  The shamrock stamp is from the $1 bin at Joann's.  The pattern paper is from the Print Poetry mini deck from Stampin Up.  The ribbon is also Stampin Up and the hue is Gumball Green.  The sentiment is from Justrite Stamps and was stamped in SU Gumball Green ink.  The mini pearl is from my stash.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  And don't forget to wear your green on Sunday!
 
Until next time, Scrap Sassy!


No comments:

Post a Comment